Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Life

I can't believe that I haven't written in so long. I will try to write more often. We have been in meetings close to home this month and have been able to visit with family and friends. It has been nice. The Lord has blessed, as David has been faithful in making phone calls, and had given us several meetings.

I thank the Lord for my wonderful husband! Monday was our anniversary! We celebrated this past Saturday and had a great time. However, it was the first time I left Joshua. He was with my mom, so I knew He was fine, but I missed him. I cried.

Sunday night we went to a Church and the service really touched my heart. The preacher preached out of Philippians 4. He said to claim verse 13, we must meet some requirements in the beginning of the passage. He said the first one was to stand fast. I pray that the Lord will help me to stand fast in the word and prayer and witnessing. I pray that I will do my part and stay in His will so that He will strengthen me so that I can do all things.

No comments: