I am so excited about Christmas this year. I actually put up my tree before Thanksgiving. It is so much more fun when you have a child to share it with. Of course, Joshua isn't old enough to understand what is going on, but soon he will. I thank the Lord for His precious gift, the Lord Jesus! As a parent, I think about the joy that Mary must of felt when she had Jesus. Wow, what a privilege. I can't really understand why God humbled Himself and came to earth to live a perfect life and die on a rugged cross for my sin, but I'm glad He did. I thank the Lord for saving my soul!
As this time of the year approaches, I can't help but think about the Christmases I will be away from my family and friends. It saddens me. I don't really know how I am going to handle it. I pray that I will be able to hold it together, especially for my husband and my son. I would appreciate your prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment