We made it home from FL on Monday and on Tuesday morning David left for TN (another 7 hour trip). I was unable to go due to a doctor's appointment I have already postponed and other slight complications. I already miss him so much; this has already been the most time we have been apart since we got married, and he doesn't return home until Friday. I am attending VBS at Lighthouse this week. It is going great! Several people have accepted Christ already and things are running so smoothly. I was able to counsel with a young girl last night. She did not accept the Lord, but I pray that if she is not saved that she will accept Christ before the week ends.
It is so good being back at Lighthouse. It was like being in my own house. I miss the people so much. I sat in the back at the beginning of the service just taking in the whole atmosphere, looking at people I haven't seen in months and just smiling, and remembering how much work I had put into that program just the year before. I was a little saddened (and very grateful at the same time) that everything was taken care of, and I wasn't really needed. I thank the Lord for the Church that took me in after I was saved and trained me.
I am also spending time with family this week and trying to get things caught up at home before we leave for Louisiana on Sat. I thank the Lord for this time of refreshment and preparation before getting on the road again. Pray for David as he travels alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment